another day at the office

another day at the office

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Harbinger

I'm going to have to be a little mysterious with this particular post. Definitely holding back some details but only because the time is not quite right yet...BUT...what I can tell you is that Frank Zafiro and I have just finished the first draft of our fourth collaboration together. Luckily, Frank hasn't grown tired of me glomming onto him.  

Its a crime fiction novel that we co-wrote together, titled Harbinger and we're pretty damned pumped up about it. We have a publisher, we have a cover, but this is part of an even bigger story...well, big for me anyway and one that I can't elaborate on yet. Yet. As soon as I can though, I'll be plastering it all over this blog. 

-JW  


No comments:

Post a Comment