another day at the office

another day at the office

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Odds Are Against Us - Update

I spoke to Oren Litwin just today. He is the editor of a Military Fiction Anthology, titled The Odds Are Against Us, that he was instrumental in coordinating last year. Oren told me that the book is currently being reviewed and considered by an independent publisher. Two of the authors that will have short stories featured in this collection are my writing partner Frank Zafiro and myself.

This is truly an underrepresented genre that deserves more attention and writing opportunities so we were both proud to be involved with this project. Frank and I, as well as the other authors, involved are looking forward to this anthology being made available to the public in the near future. I will continue to update on publishing news and availability of this book when I receive the word. More to follow.

-JW 

No comments:

Post a Comment