another day at the office

another day at the office

Sunday, September 23, 2018

The Phoenix/Ashes Thing


I'll start with the obvious. I've been gone and out of the loop for an extended period of time. This poor blog has been neglected and basically abandoned like an old farmhouse with loose shutters banging in the prairie wind. But, I have decided to turn the lights back, dust off everything and clean some things up around here.

There have been things going on in the past months that I did not post about. At least with the writing part of those mysterious sounding things, I will do my best to catch up on in the next few posts. 

If this was a car race, you could say I've been lapped...several times. I'm so far behind, I'm ahead. I'd blame it on the pit crew if there was one. But the brutal truth is, the problem rests solely with the guy who stares back at me when I shave in the morning. So without babbling even more here, I have flipped the Closed sign to Open on the front door of this blog.    

No comments:

Post a Comment