another day at the office

another day at the office

Friday, February 22, 2019

The Odds Are Against Us


After a long, long publishing ordeal, an anthology of Military Fiction that I contributed to is now available on Amazon. The Odds Are Against Us is a collection of great stories dealing with virtue, bravery and valor. Stories of life and death conflict. Tales of survival and struggle, both armed and emotional. I'm a little biased but I think you'll like it.

It's always a pleasure to be involved in a project with writers I know and respect greatly. Both Frank Scalise and John Floyd are writers that fit that mold perfectly. It's an honor to have my name alongside theirs.

I'm not acquainted with the other writers, but it quickly became clear to me that I was lucky to just be included in the mix.

Oren Litwin who masterminded and edited this project from the very beginning deserves a lot of praise for seeing this through to a successful conclusion. He never gave up and there were plenty of times where some might have. Pick up a copy today! You won't regret it. - JW  



No comments:

Post a Comment