another day at the office

another day at the office

Saturday, December 15, 2018

An Offer You Can't Refuse

Just to see if anyone is out there reading my posts. I have an offer for you. The first three people that reply to this in the comment section will get one kindle copy of your choice. You can pick one of the three books below:

Harbinger - Available now! The new prequel to the Ania series. The fourth & final book. Some folks like to start with a prequel, some like to end a series with it. But whether you read them in the order they were released or in the order they take place in time, this story works both ways.

Sort'em Out Later - A new collection of my short stories. The book contains a wide spectrum of places, people and crimes. 28 stories in all, some are long and some are quick hits. I think you might enjoy this collection, or at least I hope so.

Blood on Blood - The first book released of the four book Ania series. You can start from the beginning with this one, followed by Queen of Diamonds, then Closing the Circle and end up with the prequel Harbinger - which contains some surprises and explains some things.

So be one of the first three to comment to this post below and I'll send you one of these kindle books. I'm trying to figure out if I'm just talking to myself on this blog! - JW

Harbinger (Ania Series Book 0)Sort ’Em Out Later: Stories from the Edge of DarknessBlood on Blood (Ania Series Book 1)

5 comments:

  1. I've already got Harbinger, but if you wanted to send me another book, I wouldn't complain. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate it Mr. Barnes. I've sent you a present.

      Delete
  2. Fair question...have read it. Would have anyway. Punk Noir is good so usually read what they tweet!

    ReplyDelete