another day at the office

another day at the office

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Open and Shut Discussion


Over at Frank Zafiro's place, I have a new interview up on Wrong Place, Write Crime. Open and Shut Episode #21. 

Frank and I discuss our new book, titled Harbinger, as well as the extreme difficulty and negativity I encountered while working with him. It was a nightmare. I did everything I could to get along with him but he's just impossible to deal with. You can find the tense and strained interview right here.

Harbinger will launch on December 10 and will be available at all the usual outlets. Please pick up a copy and spread the word. 

As always, a big thanks goes out to Frank for all the opportunities he has provided and continues to provide. He's the ultimate writing partner, friend/and mentor a guy like me could have. Thanks also to Eric and all the crew at Down & Out Books. They do a fantastic job and are great to work with, simply the best.   

No comments:

Post a Comment