another day at the office

another day at the office

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Legend

I'm lucky enough to be acquainted with one of the most prolific and published writers out there...in any genre and any category. His name is James Reasoner. The man is a living legend in my mind (and plenty of others) as he has written for decades, four successful decades, to be exact. Think about that. 

I'm citing some round numbers here but James has written literally hundreds of books under his own name and publishing 'house names'...over 350 Westerns, Historicals, and other genres. He posted the other day that he is closing in on 30 million words written. So yes, I'd say I'm very lucky to be acquainted with James. 

He has written book reviews of the previous Ania Series books and my deep gratitude goes out to him for his recent comments regarding Harbinger. You can find that post, along with a wonderful blog called Rough Edges, right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment