another day at the office

another day at the office

Friday, May 31, 2019

A Tribute to Sandra Seamans

I can't really do justice in trying to say how special Sandra Seamans was, so I'll keep it short and simply say here that it was with much sadness that I learned of her recent passing.

I visited her My Little Corner many, many times down through the years. Sandra helped me and everyone else find writing opportunities more times than be counted. I always tried to thank her and tell her how great of a service she was providing her fellow writers. I tried to express the gratitude I felt and my admiration of how unselfish she was. I just wish now I could tell her those things one more time.

She was an extraordinary person, one of a kind, and will be greatly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment