another day at the office

another day at the office

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Memory Lane

For some reason, the good folks over at Down & Out Books have decided to risk their good reputation and post an article I wrote on their main page. It discusses my challenge to contribute an issue for Frank's series of stories by himself and other authors called A Grifter's Song. I've been featuring the ongoing series in several posts below and you might be getting pretty tired of it...But maybe, there are one or two of you that aren't tired of hearing about it. I had a little Grifter story of my own, not my fictional one that will be coming in June, but a non-fictional story. A 100% true story. Trust me when I say it was necessary to leave certain details out. If that might interest you. See it right here at the bottom of the page.
-JW



No comments:

Post a Comment