another day at the office

another day at the office

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Wrong Place, Write Crime


Frank Zafiro has posted an audio interview with me on his very cool Wrong Place, Write Crime podcast that he hosts. Frank was kind enough to include me and I consider myself lucky to get a spot, considering the talent level of the other folks he's had on the podcast. 

Check out my interview right here where Frank and I discuss the writing of Losing Streak as well as it's June 1 release by Down & Out Books. While you're there, be sure to check out the past interviews he's had with truly outstanding writers.

Losing Streak is the 6th and final episode of this season but Frank has already lined up a tremendous team of authors for Season 2 of his series. - JW  


No comments:

Post a Comment